Funny Names: Fifa Ultimate Team 12 Team Reviews


By on 12:58

As an avid Fifa 12 Ultimate Team player I couldn't help but notice the ridiculous names some of the players have. Considering the large majority of Fifa 12 gamers are males, surely EA saw it coming, people making teams of outrageously named players. This may come as a surprise (or does it?) that I've decided to protest my love for EA for putting these players into the game, not only for the fact that some of these names wouldn't even be allowed in an 18+ game let alone a 3+, but the fact that every time I catch a glimpse of one of these players on the PS3 version or the Fifa Ultimate Team Web App I can't help but giggle immaturely to myself like a child.For other Fifa Ultimate Team and Gaming tip videos visit SungiGaming on Youtube. Enjoy!

  • GK: Butt, Germany, Bayern Munich 
  • CB: Dick, Germany,FC Kaiserslautern (was it is with Germans and funny names?)
  • CB: Shittu, Nigeria, QPR
  • RB: Fanni, France, Olympique Marseille
  • LB: Fuchs, Austria, Schalke 04
  • CDM: Dudu, Brazil, Atl. Mineiro
  • RM: Seamon, USA, Seattle Sounders
  • CAM: Cuntz, Germany, Karlsruher SC
  • LM: Yoda, France, FC Sion
  • ST: Blackman, England, Blackburn FC
  • ST: Cummings, Jamaica, Colorado Rapids 
I hope you enjoyed my immaturity, if you are a Fifa 12 fan I will be doing a number of series on FUT reviewing different players, teams and giving tips ...etc. So check back soon!

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment