Freeloader Solar Charger Silver SC8088 Review


By on 14:30

As a society we've evolved from using traditional methods of storage and entertainment to electronic for nearly everything ranging from phones to music players and devices such as tablet computers. I'm not exempt from this and use an MP3 player, e-Reader and iPad on a regular basis for even the most basic necessities.


The silver Freeloader charger in silver, SC8088, is a portable charging system that ensures you're never left without your favorite device while on the go and I feel is an absolute necessity for anyone to have. Weighing only 4.8 ounces I'm not worried about it being an excessive burden to my belongings.

Face it, we're not always near an outlet and battery life is limited in devices, especially when performing draining activities such as playing games, listening to music or watching movies as opposed to being on standby.

The freeloader is a convenient little device that powers a handheld device anywhere and anytime. It can be charged by either plugging it into a USB port with a cable when you have access to a desktop or laptop computer, or by its solar panels which make charging without any type of electronic very handy and possible.

Once charged, the power of the Freeloader allows me to use my iPod for up to 18 hours, my iPhone for up to 44 hours, a PSP for 2.5 hours and it also includes an adapter that makes it possible to power any applications that are related to the "I" product line.

The body of the Freeloader is in aluminum, which makes it stylish while still ensuring it is durable and protected while you're on the go and decreases the chances that it becomes damaged while you're on the go. I've found that the claims made are true and I never travel on a long trip without ensuring that I have the Freeloader available.

It'd be awfully boring to be stuck in an airport or on a long train, car or bus ride without any form of electronic entertainment. By owning the Freeloader, I can ensure that I'm never without some type of method to keep my mind occupied when there is nothing else to do, or if I need to make an important phone call. It'd be absolutely detrimental to need to make an emergency call if my cell phone was dead, so I always ensure that I have the FreeLoader.
E.F.M writes for the reviews of solar cell phone charges blog to help people save energy costs and charge their mobile phones. He also writes reviews of the Freeloader solar battery charger too.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

1 comments: